- Murray Harcourt refers to Murray Harcourt Limited and Murray Harcourt Partners LLP.
- Unless otherwise stated the information on the pages are intended for use by residents of the UK only and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of other jurisdictions. Where this website is accessed from outside the UK it is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
- The information and any opinion contained in this website does not constitute a public offer under any applicable legislation or an offer to sell or solicitation or an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments.
- Nothing on www.murrayharcourt.com constitutes or is intended to constitute financial or other advice and you should not act upon any information contained on www.murrayharcourt.com without first consulting a financial or other professional advisor.
- This website shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Limitation of liability
Information and disclaimers
Murray Harcourt uses reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is up to date and accurate. While Murray Harcourt takes precautions to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with Murray Harcourt. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
Murray Harcourt has no control over the use to which the information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
Murray Harcourt makes no warranty that the contents of this website are free from computer viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
Links to other websites
It is not possible for Murray Harcourt to review the content of all of the websites to which this website links and Murray Harcourt is not responsible for the availability of other websites and cannot be held liable for their content. Users of www.murrayharcourt.com link to other websites at their own risk and use those websites according to the terms and conditions of use of those websites.
Messages that you send to us by email may not be secure. Murray Harcourt recommends that you do not send any confidential information to Murray Harcourt by email. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via email you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information. Instructions sent by you via email and to the website are processed exclusively at your risk.
Do not post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability.
Copyright of Murray Harcourt
The information provided on this website is the copyright of Murray Harcourt and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Murray Harcourt. You may, however, download one copy of information contained in the website for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the website nor alter the way in which they are presented.
This website contains trademarks belonging to Murray Harcourt. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on www.murrayharcourt.com should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark displayed on the this web-site.