To celebrate the Tour de Yorkshire we are holding our own ‘mini tour’ at our office on Tuesday 14th May, to help raise awareness and funds for our chosen charity The Children’s Heart Surgery Fund.
The goal is for us to cycle 175km by the end of the day, the length of the final race stage. We will have two bikes in our reception, and we invite you to join us and help us achieve our goal.
So, if you are in Leeds on the 14th May please come along and take part, individually or bring a team with you!
- We will begin at 10am and finish by 4pm
- We will have two bikes available and each cyclist will have 15 minutes
- If you would like to bring a few colleagues, please do and we can record your collective time as part of our ‘team on team’ challenge with a prize for the winning team that covers the greatest distance
- We recommend reserving a time slot so please email email@example.com to let us know when you will be popping by.
- We are delighted that Black Sheep Brewery will be joining us on the day and are very kindly rewarding cyclists with a pint of Black Sheep for those that need a refreshment afterwards!
We do hope you are available to join us on the 14th May we look forward to seeing you.