Please join us on Thursday 17th January 2019 for our Making Tax Digital for VAT seminar.
What it means for you and the action you need to take…
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is the name given to the Government’s plan to move to a more digital tax system. Once fully implemented, taxpayers will be required to keep and submit digital reports to HMRC for all taxes, however the requirement for VAT registered businesses to operate MTD is fast approaching.
Under the current proposals, MTD for VAT becomes mandatory for most VAT registered businesses from 1 April 2019.
We want to help you to make the transition to MTD as simple and hassle free as possible. Our seminar programme will guide you through the following;
- Provide an overview of MTD and how it will impact your business
- Guide you through the action you need to take
- Provide an example of a software solution and guide to the transition process.
Our speaker panel includes:
- Mark Hunter, Partner
- Joanne Powell, Tax Director
- Katie Hoare, Partner Consultant, Xero
- Shaheen Budhrani, Account Manager, Xero
In preparation please do read our blogs as we continue to post useful updates on MTD…
To reserve your place at our Making Tax Digital for VAT seminar please email Lisa Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Thursday 17th January 2019
Venue Murray Harcourt 6 Queen Street, Leeds LS1 2TW
8.30am Registration, breakfast and networking
9.00am Presentation to commence
10.30am Presentation to finish